(Cleveland, Ohio – August 3, 2012) October Research LLC is pleased to announce the airing of Part 2
of its 2012 Dodd-Frank Webinar Series
, a three-part instructional program designed to provide training on very important areas industry members are facing this year under the Dodd-Frank Act and its regulations.
Hosted by Dodd Frank Update, Part 2 is a 60-minute presentation on The New Age of the Whistleblower. The Webinar will air Aug. 23 at 2 p.m. ET and will cover:
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) approach to whistleblowers;
- Practical steps companies should be taking to limit their risk;
- Qui tam background; and
- How companies have responded to whistleblower rules/provisions post Dodd-Frank.
Richard Andreano Jr. and Christopher Willis, both partners with Ballard Spahr LLP, will team up to educate attendees on the impact the new provisions are having on the industry.
“We are excited about the opportunity to advise the industry on how the existence of CFPB whistleblower provisions affects the dynamics of the employer-employee relationship, and steps companies should take to minimize risks of whistleblower claims and qui tam cases,” said Andreano.
Join us for this important Webinar and learn what you should be doing to protect yourself from internal risks.
Register today for the complete 2012 Dodd-Frank Series and save!
- Part 1: CFPB’s Supervision of Loan Originations (Recording available)
- Part 2: The New Age of the Whistleblower (Aug. 23)
- Part 3: Ability-To-Repay and Risk Retention (QM and QRM) (Date TBD)
About October Research LLC
Founded in 1999, October Research LLC is the nation’s leading provider of market intelligence, industry news and regulatory information for professionals in the real estate, settlement services and mortgage industries. Publications include The Title Report, The Legal Description, Valuation Review, RESPA News and Dodd Frank Update. Located in Richfield, Ohio, the company also produces educational audio seminars, Webinars, videos and live events, which can be purchased at www.OctoberStore.com.